By adhering to the best staging tips in Orange County CA, for sellers, it gets much easier to get a better value for their properties. It also helps them in dramatically shortening the time period the property has to spend on the real estate market. Efficient staging has also proved to be effective in increasing the ultimate sales price. After engaging in detailed conversations with Home Staging Experts in California, these intricate details were found to be highly important.
The best staging tips in Orange County CA –
Reducing drive-by visits
One of the most overlooked tips for Selling a House in Orange County CA is reducing drive-by visits. In order to truly understand the value doing so brings to the property, the seller simply needs to imagine himself or herself as a buyer on the lookout for good properties on the market. Most Real Estate services in Orange County CA usually present their clients with ten to fifteen different property choices and most buyers being busy; choose to go through all the properties all in one afternoon itself.
When they drive up to these homes, all they get to see is an un-mowed lawn and only the outside of the house. For the seller, these types of drive-by visits leave little room for them to impress and since most buyers do not have much time to waste, they end up saying ‘let’s move on’ without even checking the property out properly. Presenting the house properly is an essential part of the home selling process.
Taking care of the curb appeal
The importance of curb appeal and a good landscape in Orange County CA is unparalleled when it comes to drawing in prospective buyers into the property. If the exterior of a property looks messy, even the best real estate agent in Orange County CA will have a hard time selling it at a major profit. Houses with un-maintained outsides tend to create an impression of distaste and disgust amongst buyers. Most of the best staging tips in Orange County CA revolve around enhancing the curb appeal of a property –
- Making sure that the grass in the lawn is freshly trimmed and the leaves are cleared up. During winters, snow must be scooped from the walkways.
- Making the entry point more hospitable with a seasonally suitable planted vase or other decorative items.
- Restoration or replacement of any clear defects in the property. The untold truth in home selling tips is that such works are cheap and make an impression on potential buyers that is a lot more valuable than the investment.
- Ensuring that the walkways and doorways are cleaned and trash and recycling ampoules are placed away at the back of the house.
- Making sure that the external portions of the house get a decent pressure wash and the floors are brushed clean. Doing so is much better and less expensive than going for a paint-job. If the seller is renting out a house these maintenance measures must be repeated throughout the year.
Using color smartly
Since plain white walls look too cold and clean, using a mixture of colors is important for the visitor to feel welcome. There should be a signature color repeated throughout the house with each color combination blending together perfectly. The best staging tips in Orange County CA are simple and so is assorting accessories such as pillows, carpets, and cushions that complement the color pattern of the house.
By consulting any top realtor in Orange County CA, the home selling process can be made easier. All it takes is creativity and the ability to sell an impression. Home staging is almost like cooking – by employing a certain degree of care and effort, there is a lot to gain.
Since its inauguration, Gerry Goodman Real Estate Services has positively supported proprietors and potential home sellers by delivering fair, accurate and the best staging tips in Orange County CA. Widely regarded and respected as the best in the trade for over 25 years, Gerry Goodman is presently operating in Orange County CA, in the cities Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Newport Beach, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Tustin, and Aliso Viejo.