There are not too many homes for sale in Orange County CA. This puts the sellers of the property in a prime position to make as much as possible through property sales. However, many fail to ensure that they secure a top bracket price. This is majorly down to the fact that they fail to take some very simple steps, before conducting a sale. Selling a property entails good groundwork, especially in States like California, where there are several means available to secure a higher price.
Preparing homes for sale in Orange County CA
After determining the FMV (Fair Market Value) of a property, by doing research on new listing homes for sale and other comparable deals in the locality, the aim of the proprietor should be to secure the best deal, a cut above the Fair Market Value. However, almost everyone living in CA usually has the burden of living on a hectic schedule. This makes it problematic for them to present their property, whenever the time arises. Giving an estate agent a set of keys to the property, in order for them to be able to show it to potential buyers when the owner is not around, helps a lot. This way, the owner gets to monitor a larger number of viewers.
Whether or not the owner of the property is at the spot when his or her property is being viewed, the viewing procedure is considered highly important. Taking the help of a qualified real estate agent in Orange County CA is the best way to go. The best homes for sale are usually the ones that make sure that the properties are available for viewing and is presentable at all times.
The deciding factor which turns homes for sale in Orange County CA into successful business propositions is a healthy first impression. So, what exactly do you need to do to create the first impression?
- De-cluttering the home space, getting rid of any unwanted materials.
- Check thoroughly for leaks all-around the house. A drip of water leakage may not seem crucial, but it causes the buyer to think that the house is lousily maintained.
- Check for loose door handles or cabinet hinges.
- The tubs and sinks too need to be in prime condition.
- Maintain the interior and exterior – ‘Curb appeal’ is a real-estate term referring to the value of a property’s exterior. A good curb appeal helps in the sale of a home quicker and for better value because of the positive effect it has on the buyers.
- Play soft music during house-viewing sessions.
The importance of a good first impression is only realized when that one visitor is so impressed by that he or she, makes an un-refutable offer.
One Step Ahead
In order to stand out as the best deal among so many homes for sale in Orange County CA, there are plenty of functions and tasks that need to be carried out before the sale. They include –
- Calculating the selling expenses, including vital factors such as professional home inspection, mortgage payoff penalties, staging, and marketing outlays, etc. giving the proprietor a fair idea about his position.
- Advertising the property. With the experience of working with numerous homes for sale in Orange County CA, the realtors know exactly how and where to advertise it. MLS listings, classified sections of local newspapers, real estate journals – they have quick access to such media outlets.
For a small commission, getting their help to publicize the property on MLS listing can be very advantageous because –
- MLS listings offer the selling broker plenty of exposure. MLS homes for sale are usually the ones which are sold quickly.
- The proprietors get featured in listing alert electronic mail system so that they can always be aware of potential buyers.
- Since MLS listings allow every real estate agent to see each other’s listings of properties that are on sale, it encourages a healthy competition, ensuring maximum value for sellers.
Since its foundation, Gerry Goodman Real Estate Services has successfully helped secure top deals on homes for sale in Orange County CA. With the intention of helping property owners, empowering them to get the best dealings in Orange County area, the organization has also been prolific in establishing a degree of trust and morality. Considered to be the best in the business since 1998, Gerry Goodman is presently operating in Orange County CA, in the cities Anaheim CA, Anaheim Hills CA, Yorba Linda CA, Newport Beach CA, Dana Point CA, Laguna Beach CA, Huntington Beach CA, Irvine CA, Tustin CA, and Aliso Viejo CA.